Do you want to sample the Zen PLR product lines before investing in them?
Then the Zen PLR Sampler is just what you need!
This sampler includes designs from many of my product lines, including:
- Crazy Mazes,
- DFY Coloring Designs,
- Journal Pages,
- Patterns ‘n’ Kaleidoscopes,
You can brand and publish these designs as your own.
You can even publish them on Amazon, as long as you combine them with different design assets you already own to create a completely new product. There are so many ways you can accomplish this. Let your creativity shine!
Here is more detail about what you get in the Zen PLR Sampler pack:
- Crazy Mazes with Solutions: Cat, Heart, Star, Tulip
- DFY Coloring Designs: 2 each of Horizontal Borders, Vertical Borders, Frames, Individual Squares, Rectangular Patterns, Square Patterns
- Journal Pages: Polar Bears, Poppies, Mousie, Flourishes Outline, Flourishes
- Patterns ‘n’ Kaleidoscopes: 2 each of Patterns and Kaleidoscopes
- Typography: 2 each, both in Solid Black and Outlined
- Wordoku Puzzles with Solutions: Awestruck and Specialty
- Full PLR Rights
Your new designs will be provided in a variety of file types (svg, png, jpg, pdf, odg, ppt, eps) depending on the product line, so you can edit them, use them as is, and more.
The designs are large, so they can be printed in a variety of sizes while still retaining a clear, crisp line quality. If you do not want to print them at actual size or do not have the ability, they can be set to print on standard letter sized paper.
You can do so much with this sampler pack! Here are just a few ways you could use it:
- Print the designs for your own use and color them;
- Create your own adult coloring books;
- Create your own journals;
- Create your own coloring cards to sell or to give as gifts;
- Print the designs on fabric (like t-shirts and pillowcases) for coloring with fabric markers;
- Make your own branded coloring books to give or sell to your clients or students;
- Make coloring books for your family and friends for easy gift giving;
- Start a coloring membership site;
- Begin an adult coloring club and charge a fee;
- Use the designs as a bonus for an existing product;
- Use the designs as an upsell to an existing product;
- Use your own branded coloring books for fundraisers;
- Make and color bookmarks using the banner designs;
- Use these designs along with other coloring designs you own;
- Combine the coloring designs, journal pages, puzzles, and typography to create an activity book;
- and SO much more!
What are my rights with these designs?
What you MAY do:
[YES] May use on websites you own
[YES] May edit and brand as your own
[YES] May use to create NON PLR books, journals, cards, and more
[YES] May use in an autoresponder series
[YES] May edit any way you want
[YES] May put your name/brand on them
[YES] May distribute on NON PLR membership sites you own
[YES] May add as a bonus to an existing product
[YES] May sell individual designs
[YES] May sell on third-party websites as long as you first modify the designs
What you MAY NOT do:
[NO] May NOT sell or give away with PLR rights
[NO] May NOT sell or give away with Master Resell Rights
[NO] May NOT sell or give away with Resell Rights
[NO] May NOT list or sell on auction sites
[NO] May NOT share the source documents with anyone in any way
[NO] May NOT use the graphics included on the journal pages for any purpose other than journal pages
[NO] May NOT use my name (Teresa Nichole Thomas), company name (Zen PLR), or my brands (Crazy Mazes, DFY Coloring Designs, Patterns ‘n’ Kaleidoscopes, etc.) in any way
May I use the designs as-is?
If you are creating and selling books in person or on your own website, yes, you may use the designs as-is. However, if you want to sell on Amazon, you will need to combine the designs with different design assets you already own to create a completely new product, as it is against Amazon’s TOS to use unaltered PLR designs. Amazon wants unique products that cannot be found anywhere else.